Permanent Eye Liner or Lash Enhancement
Upper and Lower
Permanent eye liner is an easy way to wake up in the morning and be ready to go, one less thing to do! with permanent liner you go for a baby liner that perfectly hugs your lash line and enhances your eye shape or you can go for a lash enhancement, A lash enhancement is made by creating small dots between every lash to give you a fuller lash look or a tight line eyeliner look.
The first step when in your Liner/lash enhancement appointment is the numbing process, this is done with a numbing cream safe to use on the eyes, once you’re all numb we start with drawing out the perfect liner for you, so before coming in try having an idea of what you are wanting to achieve. Once you approve of the shape and size of the liner a color will be picked out and the tattoo process will start, this entire process take about an two hours.
- Day 1 – This can vary from slightly puffy to swollen, heavy lids; light sensitive and possibly bloodshot eyes. It’s advisable to sleep in an elevated position to help reduce swelling at night. Clean the area every 2 hours to remove any lymph fluid from building up.
- Day 2 – Eyes will be swollen and perhaps a little ‘crusty’ upon waking up. The swelling will reduce after being in an upright position and from blinking and increased circulation to the area. Avoid heavy lifting, physical exertion,steamy showers and tearing.
- Day 3 – Eyes will be less swollen, but will feel tight. The lash area will feel sore if touched.
- Day 3-4 – The top layer of skin will begin to flake off, although some people do not notice the exfoliation. DO NOT PICK– you will pull pigment out and end up with uneven color. Blinking helps eliminate the small pieces of pigment and epidermis that has detached. It is important not to pick at it or rub the eyes.
- Day 7-9 – All flaking should be complete. You are safe to put your face back in the shower spray. During this time, the tattoo may appear to have vanished, this is a normal part of the healing process, and the pigment will re-emerge.
- Day 10 – Pigment, if it faded, should have returned. What you see now is very close to the healed result. If it is not as you like, please wait the final four weeks and return for a touch-up procedure.