The perfect way to get full, beautiful brows
Watch The Complete Process From Start To Finish
Microblading, also known as 3D brows, eyebrow embroidery, feather touch and hair like strokes, is a form of permanent makeup that is done with a hand tool to implant pigment into the upper layers of the skin to create thin hair like strokes to mimic the natural hair pattern. Microblading is a perfect way to naturally fill in your brows without giving you the “tattoo eyebrow” look. Microblading is a two step process, Once your first Microblading session is over you will book your recommended touch up appointment 4-8 weeks after your initial session to ensure your brows are perfect.
This includes the the measuring process to make sure both of the eyebrows are as symmetric as possible, Choosing of the perfect shade, the numbing process and the actual Microblading takes about 20 min.
Color retention and results are different for each individual. Factors such as Sun exposure, Workout, skin type, and skin tone determine how your brows heal. If you have any of the skin types below – final results can be unpredictable. your aftercare is 70% of your healed results.
- OILY SKIN – tends to ‘push out’ the ink quicker, and may need more frequent touch ups and heal extra powdery/blurry/less definition. Touch up every 6-8 months.
- DARKER SKIN – will have less contrast and may heal even more powdery or solid looking than lighter tones. The darker the skin tone, the less detail you will see, i recommend a combination of shading and microblading.
- MATURE SKIN – is very fine, delicate and thin. It tends to heal more powdery and lines can heal on the thicker side. Results are very unpredictable.
Microblading is not going to replace your everyday eyebrow makeup look, its created to give you a natural full and defined eyebrow look.
For a more “makeup” and precise look, please request a powder brow or combination of microblading & shading.
- Day 1 – finely detailed, slight redness and swelling
- Day 2-4 – They become darker because the color is oxidizing. Don’t worry, this won’t last!
- Day 5-12 – The brows will start to peel and scab in some areas. DO NOT PICK! During this time the skin underneath the scabs may look light and ashy and may look like the strokes have disappeared, this is the ghosting stage and is normal (don’t freak out) Be patient!
- Day 10-30 – After 10 days you may use brow makeup if needed. After about 28 days the skin naturally exfoliates and regenerates its self and the color from the strokes that have faded will push through again. You won’t be able to see the true healed results till at least 4 weeks and thats when youre ready for the touch up. At the touch up we can adjust the shape and color if needed and fill in any little spots that have faded.
Before & After
We change lives every day!